- What is Serialization?
- What is shallow and deep cloning?
- How to make a Java class immutable? Let’s say that the class returns a Date and List Object, what changes now will be required to make this class immutable? Are there any tools/plugins that can help you in getting errors/warning related to immutability issues?
- What is a Singleton? where did you use it lastly? What are pitfalls associated with it?
- Write down a multi-threading code that will print even and odd numbers in sequence? explain how do you coordinate among these two threads?
- What is static and dynamic polymorphism?
- What is Selection Sort Algorithm?
- Generics difference between E and T?
- Explain different Memory Types in Java? (Heap, Stack and Method Area)
- What is difference between HashSet and TreeSet? When should I choose one over the other?
- What is difference between Hashmap and Treemap?
- What is difference between Comparator and Comparable?
- Parking Lot Vehicle Problem.
Database Related Question
- There is a backup table B that has almost replica of Table A, How will you find the unique data and remove redundant data?
- SQL level joins?
- Difference between ON and WHERE clause in SQL table join?
- Explain different Spring session scopes? (singleton, prototype, etc)